Consulting & Property Services
Our consulting & property division provides the following
Regency provide a structured approach to implementing project management services via a strategic plan for the client. We use project methodologies to establish project plans and identify key milestones and deliverables. Regency are execution focused and we constantly measure progress against targets. We also provide guidance in identifying and mitigating risks that may hinder the successful completion of the project.
Regency provide on site development monitoring services for lenders and finance providers which encompass the following:
- Detailed design ensuring continued cost efficiencies are maximised through the process.
- Encourage negotiations with Council to obtain maximum phasing of planning conditions and financial arrangements relating to Part V, financial contributions and development bonding.
- Monitor development phasing in parallel with the appointment of the selling agent.
- Review health & safety plan.
- Review risk analysis and ensure risk mitigation strategies are in place.
- Review of progress vs construction program.
- Review sales vs budget.
Regency’s construction and development team, together with the finance team will monitor the financial stewardship of the development. We produce a monthly management pack using agreed templates, the reporting pack will be a comprehensive monthly review of the financial and development progress and will include our observations and recommendations.
Our asset management team will advise on the most appropriate strategy for each property or portfolio and implement these strategies to maximise value in each asset.
Our services include:
- Asset stabilisation, including compliance and facilities management reviews
- Devising and implementing strategies to operate, maintain, upgrade and dispose of assets cost effectively
- Implementation of maintenance and refurbishment schedules and budgets, tightly monitoring debtors and delivering detailed monthly reports